Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
PLEASE print and fill out the patient information form: Click Here
What to bring with you to the exam:
- Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance) – Some procedures are payable by major medical plans based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your medical card upon arrival.
- Let us know if you have vision insurance (i.e., VSP or EyeMed)
- Your old or current eyeglasses
- Any eyedrops you regularly use
- A list of any medications you are taking
- Your sunglasses to be checked and adjusted as well as to have if you are having your eyes dilated (for the way home).
- If you would like computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For contact lens wearers:
- If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring packaging of contacts you currently wear. If you ran out and don’t have any boxes with the brand and power of your prescription, please call and ask your previous eye care provider to fax it to us at (815) 932-9919.
- Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses. Don’t forget to bring in the glasses you wear when you take your contacts out.
For our location and directions to our office, click here.