Dunlap Vision is Open and Masking as Recommended for Healthcare Professionals by the CDC
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors has been our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask in the common areas. If a patient does not have a mask, we will provide one at the front door.
- We may ask you to leave the office if you show flu-like signs, cold/fever, chills or coughing.
Steps the practice is taking
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the practice.
- All of our staff and doctors will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks.
- Spread out patient chairs in the optical and reception area.
- Each pre-testing and examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment
- We will be aware of common “touchpoints” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboard, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc… and will be disinfecting these as often as possible
- All reading material has been removed from the waiting area.
- No signatures on credit card receipts – touchless transactions when possible
- Curbside pick-up of materials is available upon request by calling (815) 932-1116 from our parking lot.