July 10, 2020
Thank you for entrusting Dunlap Vision with your eye health and vision care needs. We want to take this opportunity to make you aware of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our practice is now open and seeing patients for routine care. Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. The measures put in place are for the protection of you our patients and our staff. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, chills or fever we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling (815) 932-1116.
Our hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday/Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (see Hours & Location tab for specific dates)
We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and protection. This includes but is not limited to:
- Checking the temperature of anyone who enters our office.
- Asking you to answer a few short questions about COVID-19 sympto upon arrival.
- Our doctors and staff wearing masks at all times.
- Requiring all patients to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in our office.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, frames, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Disinfecting individual exam rooms after every patient encounter, including all surfaces, instruments, door handles, and equipment.
- Making hand sanitizer available in all areas of Dunlap Vision.
- Breath shields have been installed at check-in/out areas and the glasses dispensing bar.
- Social distancing practice of 6 feet separation
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice. Rest assured we will continue to deliver your eye care services in a clean and safe environment.
We appreciate your patience during this time,
Dr. Dunlap, Dr. Jeziorny Kerouac, Dr. Peachey and Dunlap Vision Team Awesome