Welcome to Dunlap Vision, the leader in eye care in the Kankakee River Valley area.
Our optometrists in Bourbonnais, IL, Dr. Brent Dunlap and Dr. Lisa Jeziorny are proud to offer advanced technology in a professional, friendly environment. Our team of doctors and eye care staff are here to care for all your vision needs including comprehensive eye exams, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases (from conjunctivitis to glaucoma), vision therapy and low vision care. Our clinic includes an optical showroom with exclusive lines of designer frames, an on-site lens manufacturing lab and a caring staff of optometrist and opticians.
Why Choose Us?
*Thorough Eye Care: Our focus is your eye health and eye care needs. Our Doctors of Optometry provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages, as well as treatments for a range of conditions including but not limited to: Infections, allergies, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration
*Contact Lens Specialists: We can fit any brand of CL’s. All types including Daily Disposables, Multifocals, colored lenses, astigmatism.
* Stylish Frame Collection: Our frame gallery has the widest selection of frames and sunglasses in the area*Great Customer Service: We strive to provide the BEST patient experience. Read our reviews HERE
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Bourbonnais, Manteno & Wilmington, IL
From our office in Bourbonnais, Dunlap Vision serves patients from Illinois’ Kankakee River Valley, including Bradley, Kankakee, Manteno, and Wilmington, IL – schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with Dunlap Vision.
Dr. Dunlap Answers Your Eye Care Questions
How often should I have my glasses prescription checked?
The American Optometric Association recommends yearly eye-health examinations. As part of a comprehensive eye exam your optometrist will not only check your glasses prescription for changes, but he/she will also evaluate your eye health. Every patient needs to be regularly monitored for glaucoma and other diseases. For adults, it’s important to monitor for cataracts and macular degeneration. And certain medical conditions, like diabetes, require yearly eye-health exams as well to monitor the potential side-effects they can have on the eyes. For children, visual dysfunction conditions like “lazy eye” and “crossed eyes,” can be missed with school vision screenings alone. A regular complete eye examination is an integral part of routine health care.
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday:We are open every other Friday from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Upcoming Friday openings: July 1, July 15, July 29, Aug 12 & Aug 26, 2016.
- Saturday:We are open every other Saturday from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Upcoming Saturday openings: June 25, July 9, July 23, Aug 6 & Aug 20, 2016. Call for Appointment.