Welcome to Dunlap Vision, the leader in eye care in the Kankakee River Valley area.
Our optometrists in Bourbonnais, IL, Dr. Brent Dunlap and Dr. Lisa Jeziorny are proud to offer advanced technology in a professional, friendly environment. Our team of doctors and eye care staff are here to care for all your vision needs including comprehensive eye exams, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases (from conjunctivitis to glaucoma), vision therapy and low vision care. Our clinic includes an optical showroom with exclusive lines of designer frames, an on-site lens manufacturing lab and a caring staff of optometrist and opticians.
Why Choose Us?
*Thorough Eye Care: Our focus is your eye health and eye care needs. Our Doctors of Optometry provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages, as well as treatments for a range of conditions including but not limited to: Infections, allergies, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration
*Contact Lens Specialists: We can fit any brand of CL’s. All types including Daily Disposables, Multifocals, colored lenses, astigmatism.
* Stylish Frame Collection: Our frame gallery has the widest selection of frames and sunglasses in the area*Great Customer Service: We strive to provide the BEST patient experience. Read our reviews HERE
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Bourbonnais, Manteno & Wilmington, IL
From our office in Bourbonnais, Dunlap Vision serves patients from Illinois’ Kankakee River Valley, including Bradley, Kankakee, Manteno, and Wilmington, IL – schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with Dunlap Vision.
Q&A with Dr. Jeziorny
Dr. Dunlap Answers Your Eye Care Questions
Why do my eyes water all the time? What can I do to make it stop?
Although it seems counterintuitive, watering is a sign of dry eye disease. When the eyes are dry a signal is sent to the brain to trigger tearing. In order to stop the eyes from tearing we need to treat the dryness.
There are many lifestyle factors that contribute to dry eye disease. For example, while watching television, using a computer or reading we are so fixated on the task at hand that we do not blink as often as we should and the tear film evaporates and leaves our cornea exposed to the air. Another example is spending time near a fan or in front of an air vent; this too can cause our tear film to dry up quickly. While there are several more reasons for dry eye disease to occur, the good news is that it can be treated. There are several drops, medications, and home remedies that can be used and your optometrist can help to determine the treatment plan that is right for your type of dry eye disease.
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday:We are open every other Friday from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Upcoming Friday openings: June 3, June 17, July 1, July 15, July 29, Aug 12 & Aug 26, 2016.
- Saturday:We are open every other Saturday from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Upcoming Saturday openings: June 11, June 25, July 9, July 23, Aug 6 & Aug 20, 2016. Call for Appointment.